£ 69 (INCLUDING 1 APPLIANCE)
– tightness test of installation
– inspection of gas pipework
– ecv accessible/satisfactory
– equi bonding check
– visual check on flue – route/termination etc (ventilation if required)
– flue gas analysis (coc / co2 ratio check)
By law, under the Gas Safety (Installation and Use) Regulations 1998, it’s your responsibility to get a gas safety certificate (CP12) every twelve months. You must get this from a Gas Safe Registered engineer for all pipe work, gas appliances and flues installed at your property. Tightness test of installation (let-by test before of ecv)
PLUMBING SERVICES IN SOUTH EAST LONDON
At Dulwich Plumber Limited we are committed to providing a service you can rely on and trust. Our team of experienced and qualified plumbers are at you beck and call. Whether its a dripping tap, leaking soil stack or a faulty shower pump do not hesitate to notify our office for the Rapid Response Team or a Free quote and consultation.
All arranged work will be priced at a consultation prior to any works commencing.
By choosing Dulwich Plumber Limited. to solve any domestic Plumbing issue you are covered for 12 months with our quality workmanship guarantee.
|– leaking Taps|
– repairs on all makes of faucets
– burst Pipes
– bathroom Plumbing – repairs and bathroom fitting
– showers – repair and installation
– blocked Drains – sinks, toilets unblocked fast
|– pipe leak detection|
– sink & taps and installation
– shower pumps repairs and installation
– bath and shower tray installation
– toilet repairs and installations