£149 + parts
-£149 for up 2.5 hours of work (in the event the repair is more complicated and would cost more we will let you know in advance
-We will not charge you if we don’t have the part, and have to return
-If we don’t solve the issue then you don’t pay anything
-12 month warranty on all new parts.
Recommended every year.
What you get:
– Visual inspection to check boiler for corrosion or leakage.
– Controls check to make sure they are all operating correctly.
– Working gas inlet pressure check to make sure your appliance is working to its full potential.
– Flue gas analysis to make sure your boiler is working efficiently.
– A service report to identify any faults or issues that were rectified
FROM £ 99 incl. filter and installation
-perfect boiler protection,
-gas bills reduction, increases energy efficiency,
-extends lifespan of a gas boiler
FROM £ 129
- gas bills reduction up to 40%,
- increases central heating efficiency,
- carbon gas emissions reduction, smart control over phone
Boiler service – all reputable boiler manufacturers recommend that you have your boiler serviced every year. Our Dulwich gas safe qualified engineers deliver comprehensive servicing on every kind of boiler. We take a great deal of pride in the work we perform and do so to the highest standard.
Your boiler will not just benefit from having a thorough clean during our service. It will also give you that extra comfort, knowing that it is safe. All boilers benefit greatly from yearly maintenance and servicing, be they old boilers with pilot lights to modern condensing boilers.
We are available to conduct boiler servicing every day of the year. Nevertheless, we encourage that you have a service before the winter months hit. This is when you will need it most.
When you use our Gas Safe trained experts, you can be guaranteed of:
* Quality work and servicing from Gas Safe registered engineers
* A 30-point boiler servicing, including safety, reliability and efficiency check
* Personalised advice on any difficulties found
Throughout the years that we have been present in this industry business, we have been incorporating the most advanced technical means and equipment. Therefore, we assure service customers faster and more efficient jobs, installation and maintenance of boilers in Dulwich. We are an authorised Worcester boiler service and we are committed to consumer satisfaction. As a result, we are the key point of reference for the fitting or repair of your boilers.
Whatever you need for your Vaillant boiler, contact our helpful team for Penge boiler servicing or Peckham boiler servicing. You will be attended by our professionals to ensure that your boiler always performs as expected. In addition, our engineers each receive specialised training courses. This is so that each new gas boiler they install, whether conventional, system or a combi boiler, is the correct one by the manufacturer.
The experience and professionalism in our team is unparalleled when it comes to boiler servicing. Remember that the new boiler needs annual checks to maintain the validity of the warranty.
The expense of a new boiler is never welcome, so we offer a wide range of financing to help bear the financial burden. In some cases, if you have an old boiler and you are keeping it in a service contract, getting a new Worcester boiler can really save you money in the long run.
If you need a new unit installed, why not try a combi boiler? A combined boiler, also known as a combi, combines its heating and hot water in one unit. This eliminates the need for tanks and a vent with a hot water cylinder. Moreover, a new combi boiler offers instant hot water. As a result, they are much more efficient than having to heat a full cylinder of water for your shower. Although a combi boiler is the best choice for most homes, larger homes or properties with poor water pressure can still benefit from a conventional gas boiler system.
We know that you do not want to be without heating or hot water in the coldest part of the year. However, there is another reason to upgrade your boiler as well. The technology has changed rapidly and a 10-year-old system is not as efficient as a newer ones. A new Vaillant boiler can save you money in the long term. Also remember, that besides saving money, it’ll also help the planet by reducing CO2 emissions and the use of resources.
Of course, there are many stories of people who have had their boiler for 30 years, and a good number in perhaps even longer than that. In fact, these relics of a bygone era are much simpler gadgets than modern condensing boilers, and therefore can go on much longer. However, the owners should know that their consumption can be exorbitant. One of the best ways to prolong the life of your boiler is to have a power flush through the system. This power flush central heating cleans the sludge away from your entire heating network. Therefore, once the power flush is complete, your boiler doesn’t have to work as hard as it was beforehand.
We offer our boiler services in London, in all its districts and in all locations in the communities. Aside from repairing the boilers, we work as master installers of all brands of boilers. So don’t forget to ask us how we can help!
We assure you that you’ll be delighted with our service. Furthermore, know that once installed, our boiler service engineers can make periodic visits to your home to check the boiler. This could be for gas safety checks, boiler cover or to see that its operation continues to go in the right way.
Our team provide all the services and jobs that are necessary, so your boiler remains in optimum shape at all times. The best choice you can make is to hire one of our professionals, trained in boiler repairs. This is so that they can directly offer you a good experience in your home, regarding the repair and installation of standard or combi boilers.
If you are looking for the best professionals to take care of the maintenance of your heating or the installation of boilers, we are the best choice. We attend each and every one of the faults that have been generated in your boiler thanks to our specialists in Camberwell boiler repairs.
1. Check that the boiler is properly connected: to avoid further failures before starting the boiler, be sure to check all your connections. Check both the plug into the mains and the gas duct and inlet and outlet water. Once everything is correct, you can proceed on.
2. Make sure the pressure is adequate. Usually, the correct pressure of the device is between 1.2 and 1.5 bar maximum. All boilers, both digital and analogue, have a pressure gauge. Check that your boiler is moving in the normal parameters. If not, use the key to filling the boiler to correct it.
3. Set a suitable comfort temperature: the temperature you set is crucial to maintaining the cost that will warm your home. Try to maintain a temperature of 18 ° C when you’re not at home, and not exceed 23 ° C when you return. For a more thorough review of your boiler, book in one of our Dulwich experts for a full boiler servicing.
4. Check that the radiators heat up well. To warm the house well, it is necessary to bleed the radiators at least once a year. This is to remove air accumulated in the heating circuit, so that hot water is properly distributed and fills the radiators. This avoids those that are colder at the top, so they do not give up their full power.
Do not hesitate if you require a boiler servicing today. You can talk to our friendly team and ask them any question at all, we are always more than happy to help in any way. We pride ourselves on being personable and timely, so book your boiler in for a servicing and give yourself some peace of mind.
Peckham boiler servicing, Dulwich boiler servicing, Camberwell boiler servicing, Forest Hill boiler servicing, Lewisham boiler servicing, Brockley Landlord boiler servicing, Norwood boiler servicing, Nunhead boiler servicing, Honor Oak Landlord boiler servicing, Sydenham boiler servicing, Greenwich boiler servicing, Catford boiler servicing